Here are 10 reasons I make every effort to go to yoga classes whenever I can …
1. I like it. i have to loose weight.
2. I still have a TON to learn.
3. It inspires me–gets my creative juices flowing.
4. It’s fun to meet new people, especially other yoga students!
5. I benefit from the positive energy of the collective group.
6. It makes me practice poses I know I’d never work on on my own.
7. Classes challenge me to hold poses longer, work a little harder, and push my limits. It’s in classes that I’m capable of more than I ever thought possible.
8. A different perspective gives me new things to work on later.
9. Two words: m lazy. i wont do it alone. i wud never ever do it on my own alone in the house. i need people around me
10. Sometimes it’s nice to let someone else guide you through the practice so you have to think less and really feel the present moment.