- 3 Corn.
- 250 gm Milk.
- 250 gmSugar.
- 10 gm Ghee.
- 4-5 strings of Saffron.
- 5 gm Cardamom Powder.
- 20 gm Cashew nut & Charoli.
- Desiccated Coconut (optional)
- Firstly, grate corn & sizzle it in ghee. i chop it in chopper. its quick then grating. ‘
- Add milk or water to it & stir it continuously till its consistency is thick enough. some like thick in milk and some like it like halwa with water. depending on ur taste add milk or water.
- When almost done, add sugar or jaggery. & cook it till sugar water is completely burnt. i prefer jaggery or gur as its healthy and tastes better. mix gur when water or milk is boiling. it will melt along.
- Add saffron & cardamom powder.
- When thickened, invert it in the plate
- Garnish it with cashews, charoli, coconut or poppy seeds.
can be served hot or cold.
preparation time max 15 mins.