Name : Juhi Sagar ( for me Juhi is “the Barbie all doll’d up”)
present weight : 51 kgs.
About Juhi – Juhi is a young talented designer who creates a vibrant and fresh look for those who love to dress-up, a traveller, fitness angel, free spirited, people’s person, caring friend and a loving wife, animal lover, audrey hepburn lover and fast learner.( i can put few etc.s here though)
Life style :
1) I run everyday, running has really helped me… now i can run 15 mins at a stretch.
2) hot yoga, power yoga, spinning, yoga, pilates, swimming, gyming, etc. depending on mood which ever i feel like doing. My everyday work out is about 4o mins to 1 hour.
“I do think that we lose sight of the basics when we think about health and diet. There are so many (frankly ridiculous) diets out there and some of the advice on the internet is absurd! It’s no wonder that people can’t stick to a diet when it involves only eating maple syrup with chilli in it or some such nonsense… The ones that people seem to do best with are the plans that, when you look at them properly, simply reduce portion sizes and encourage you to eat less sugar and bad fats.”
What i eat:
So here we go with my five basic diet tips. Obviously there are more things that float around my head when it comes to food and healthy eating, but these are the five that I try to live by. I actually hate the word diet, as you’ll see if you watch the video, but here I’m using it in a “what to eat” sense rather than a “faddy crash diet” sense.
1) i used to eat 1 meal a day but now i eat proper regular meals.
2) everyday almost i eat protein salads, sprouts, vegetables, carrot – beetroot juice
3) mug full of cold coffee in slim milk in the morning. i am not a breakfast person as i rush to college
4) lunch is usually dal , roti, protein salad. if i am going out and i know i will end up eating junk i eat a bit at home and go.
5) i drink a lot of green tea. – 3 times a day. My green tea recipe is a must try ( its my favorite and i tell all my friends who want to do weight loss) .
green tea recipe – crushed ginger and green tea a boiled together , i add honey and lemon to it.
What i do for glowing skin?
1) i do scrubbing – 2 to 3 times a week. Scrub – cleanse and moisturize.
2) i use body shop honey and oat scrub.
“i prefer to use products and cosmetics manufactured in india as it is best for indian skin texture and tone. “
1) stop eating out, have a balance diet and work out.
” i am a hyper person and i need to do something constantly. I constantly work and thats how it works for me with my workouts. I party , i dance and i m busy enjoying my life.”
How do i keep myself motivated for exercise?
“there are phases and moments in life when i am not feeling like working out that moment i motivate myself by saying love ur self.Work keeps me happy. Also my family. I am quite a family person by nature and would rather spend time at home with them, than party out. Simple things in life like seeing a child smile makes me happy. Chilling at home watching a nice movie gives me as much joy as shooting round the clock does. I really am a happy-go-lucky-person. I love to have positive people around me. There is no room for negativity in my life. I’m a very positive and optimistic person myself and appreciate the same qualities in others as well.”
“A lot of my inspiration come from my brother and my husband … i guess flare for fitness runs in the family”