Want to know what all the fuss about green tea is?
Apart from being a refreshing, soothing beverage – served hot or cold – it’s an easy metabolism-booster, packed with antioxidants that help burn fat.
Ingredients ( for 1 cup tea)
- 6 to 7 beads of black tea or 1 leaf crushed green n tea
- 2 fresh mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 slice of lemon
- 1.5 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar or honey ( as per taste)
- 2 chopped fresh lemon grass
- Brew the tea bead/ leaves, mint leaves, lemon grass with the hot water for 1or 2 minutes
- take out the greenish tea in a mug (if making tea out of tea leaves or it will be orangish in color if made out of tea beads)
- Add the honey , lemon and stir until dissolved
- I like to let the tea cool a little before adding the lemon
- Serve and enjoy (make sure it cools a little before drinking)
Strain and serve warm, or cool down then refrigerate until cold and serve over ice.
I drink green tea everyday, iced or hot, I think it’s a great drink to swap to if you are used to drinking drinks other than water
- Increases Metablosim (burns more calories throughout the day)
- Helps with wrinkles and signs of aging it has a anti-inflammatory actives
- Relaxing affect to help with depression
- Reduce the risk of high blood pressure
- Reduces our risk of developing many forms of cancer
- Help benefit tooth decay
- Prevents food poisoning
- Prevents bad breath