Ardha Titali Asana
- Remain in the primary position.
Bending the right knee put the right leg on the left thigh as far as possible.
- Allow the right heel to touch the waist.
- Put the right palm on the thigh.
- Grasp firmly the right toe with the left hand.
- Keep the spinal chord and the neck straight.
Hold the left leg straight with the heel touching the floor.
- Inhaling deep, effortlessly press the knee floor ward.
Now exhaling deep but slow, raise the knee up to the breast.
- Avoid forward bending.
- This is the first cycle of the practice.
- Repeat 5 times each with alternate legs.
You may also perform this exercise with rhythmic breathing.
- On the movement of hip joint.
- Mental counting.
- Relaxation of inner thigh muscles.
- Helps one to sit in the meditative pose comfortably.
- 2nd or 3rd trimester of pregnancy.