- 1 lb Pomfret
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Red Chilli / or green chilli
- 1 tbsp Coriander chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
Mix everything in a blender and make a thick paste (add water if necessary)
- Clean the fish and give them few cuts on both front and back.
- Rub turmeric powder and salt properly and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make the marination ready.
- After half an hour take out the fish and properly rub the marinade to it.
- Again let the fish go inside the refrigerator for 30 mins.
For oven cooking:
- Preheat the oven and then set temp at 230 c for 10 mins if cooking in oven.
- Brush oil on one side of the fish and keep it in the oven. Brush it again after every 3 mins and then turn the side.
- Repeat this till your fish gets the exact colour and becomes crisp.
For gas cooking:
I have grilled my fish on a non-stick pan, so take a pan, add two spoon oil , let the oil heat and then add fish. Cover it with lid. Flip the fish and let it get golden brown.
After that take the fish and directly roast it on gas by holding it with Chimta or barbecue sticks
Garnish it with chat masala and lemon slices.