Most of you have seen me with straighten hairs, after straightening I have sever hair fall and rough hair. The spa masks and massage treatment for hip length hair are very expensive. In the end my only savior is hair oiling. So I oil my hair and I oil my hair regularly.
Frequently ladies come up and tell me – “I can’t oil my hair and come to office like the way you do” OR “Oily hair makes me look ugly” OR “I don’t look good with oiled hair/ head” OR “Atraeyee, u look ugly with oily hair, please wash them and come to office. Look normal like other people”
My constant answers to them: “If you don’t oil your hair today and if you rely on fancy products to make them thick and long, after few years you won’t even have hairs on your head and by the time you will reach 40 – you might have to buy an extension /wig/ hair piece to cover up your head”.
Therefore ladies it’s a humble request – oil your hair. It’s more of a mindset / attitude problem that I don’t look good in oily hair, if you yourself are not able to accept your own face or hair – how do you expect to make it long or strong?
- If you really want your hair to be long and strong –
- 1st accept your present
- 2nd oil your hair
- 3rd accept your face with oily hair
- 4th carry your oily hair look with the same confidence and grace with which you carry the non oiled hair.
hair thanks to oiling
Importance of oiling hair:
• Oiling ones hair is one of the most important things, if we want to take care of our hair. It is very necessary that hair is given proper treatment which would mean a massage with some of the most beneficial oils.
• Having the right kind of oil for your hair is very important and so is oiling your hair. Many of us have a hectic schedule due to which, oiling and washing our hair holds the last priority. If you want healthy hair and one which lasts longer – oiling is the best remedy.
• Oiling your hair everyday would be too much to ask for. But do this at least thrice a week for beautiful hair. It does make a lot of difference if you keep doing this regularly as it is bound to show on your hair.
• The massaging and oiling of your hair stimulates the blood circulation, which in return helps your hair.
• Coconut Oil – is one of the oil which helps in the lubrication of the hair. The content in coconut oil like magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron happens to provide the best for your hair. It is very useful for damaged hair due to its ability to strengthen it.
In my case as many know I make my own hair oil, I am an unwavering naturopathy follower and I truly believe what you can eat is what you can apply. Eye liner, lipstick, face wash, body scrub and shampoo are the only artificial things I apply on myself.
Home made coconut hair oil
Looking at the speed I am turning towards naturopathy – the days won’t be far when I will start making my own shampoo or eye liner.
Here is the myth “I look bad with oily hair” is a mind set. In my perception people look simple and honest with oiled hair.
Loads of love Atraeyee