I conduct fitness Sessions every day and we use a lot of alternative therapies to remain fit.
On an average people lose 12 to 15 kgs weight in 3 months depending upon the body type and age.
As I conduct the fitness sessions, I am very particular about potty or human feces.
We have regular discussions about the colour of the stool, the consistency, constipation, digestion, acidity, migraine, headache, smell, long sitting hours in the toilet, etc.
SO here are a few learning which I and my group of ladies have concluded and would like to share with you:
1) Usually the potty / stool/ feces are of light brown in color if it’s of last night. Darker the potty color (Darker the brown color) it signifies its more than 2 days old potty and there are more potty in your stomach to clean/clear.
2) Potty if it’s of yesterday food – its semi solid in nature, harder the potty or more solid the potty is = the older residual potty it is.
3) Human body has a capacity to store 1.5 kgs of food and 1.5 kg of potty, so discharging potty is really important in the weight loss process.
4) TO have a good digestive system it’s very important to do potty every day and to get a good healthy weight loss as well as to remain healthy the first thing very important to have a good digestive system.
What to do to clean the entire system:
1) Drink lots of water
2) If constipated drink 3 mugs of luke warm water before you go to sleep
3) Still feeling heavy or completely not clear potty? Drink 2 to 3 mugs of hot water with 1 entire lemon squeezed in ( hot lemon water).
4) Still constipated have citrus fruits entire day and avoid any solid food one day to get a cleaned system
5) For a regular clearance, eat raw amlas – 2 raw amlas/ gooseberries are enough to have a healthy digestive system.
6) Reduce consumption of oily food/ fast food and increase raw food to have a clean healthy system.
7) We consume neem juice at night to have a clean potty in the morning.
So you see there are lot many ways to have a cleared digestive system
You can refer to the following links to understand the technical medical point of view on human feces.