5 easy steps to weight loss :
- Listen to your body and take the call.Never ignore what you feel inside your body. If eating something gives u acidity – immediately stop eating it. Or consult your dietitian and ask them to give u another option.
- Access your subconscious mind and make necessary changes. Think positive – believe you can do it and there is nothing that can stop you. Self doubt is the biggest obstacle in weight loss.
- Change the negative self image and create the one you want. Put a picture of yourself on your vision board. Focus on becoming the best version of yourself. Thats more realistic and achievable.
- Change the way you process information about the food you eat. Think before you eat, see if its suitable for your lifestyle and you can adopt it in your lifestyle.
- Change the negative emotions connected with eating habits and overweight. Aim for becoming healthy not thin. Healthy lifestyle change will stay longer compared to crash diets.
I am never in favor of Dieting and that’s why my blog is called ReviseDiet. I believe we should it regional and seasonal food. If we eat our everyday food and lose weight then that weight is easy to maintain – that’s when its a permanent weight loss. When we diet by eating cornflakes or oats we usually focus more on the food we are not allowed to eat and we miss that food. We Indians cant digest oats or cornflakes… even if we do it can be continued as an everyday habit as our regional food is very different then the western food. The more you imagine the food you miss the more you want to eat it. That’s the real reason why diets don’t work.
During weight loss we should use our will power to produce result. The will power can achieve the outcome we want, because it belongs to your conscious mind. It is the subconscious mind that is in control of your metabolism, your body shape and body weight.
Our imagination is more powerful when used along with our will power! Put imagination to work in your favour and find the secret keys to weight loss.