I am habituated to oiling my hair. As a child my father used to oil my hair and it’s kind of a ritual which makes me feel close to my family.
I am an online buyer as I hardly get time to go shopping. I buy grocery online, clothes online as well my organic products online.
For organic products I buy them from Joybynature.com.
At present I am using Aura Vedic- Restructuring hair oil. It suits my hair texture and it helps in hair growth.
Now in my case I have a Kalp – Vaat body and it suits my body temperature and hair texture.
Few points to keep in mind:
- It’s important to know body type before eating or applying anything on body. For example a Pitta (Hot temperature body) can’t apply mustard oil regularly. In their case olive oil or coconut oil suits their body.
- In case of oiling it’s always important to apply oil on a clean scalp. Mostly at the end of the day after you have taken a head bath or shampooed.
- It’s important to heat the oil a bit before application.
- Apply oil with a piece of cotton and massage slowly
- Use hot towel wrap therapy before rinsing the hair next day.