I love eating Thai pak noodles and i make it with lot of vegetables and a bit of sauces. Its my favourite thing to cook when i don’t feel like cooking. It takes 15 mins to cook and its yum. Instead of packed noodles – i prefer to eat rice noodles along with a chilled lemonade.
- Thai pack noodles 50 gms.
- Cherry tomatoes -4 to5 tomatoes.
- Capcicum -1
- Yellow bell pepper – 1
- Red bell pepper – 1
- Lettuce – 30 to 40 gms.
- Mint leaves – 3 to 5 for garnish
- Grated ginger as per taste
- Italian Basil – 2 to 4 leaves
- Soya sauce – 1/2 peg
- Tomato Sauce – 1/2 peg
- salt – as per taste
- pepper – as per taste
1) Soak thai pak noodles in warm water – till they get soft. Wash the soft thai pak noodles in cold water again to keep them separate.
3) Add noodles to it and mix it well. See its so easy and quick to make guys. Perfect for summers and instant kid’s snack.